Working at Beeketing, one of our most interesting tasks is analyzing customer data. We take a deep look into how our users interact and make money with our apps. We learn from the data we get to find more ways to improve our products so that they can make even more money for our customers. Each of our customers has their own story and we are excited to share their real case studies on how they grow their business and how to sell online with Beeketing.
Take 10 minutes to get inspired and make it big.
How waisttrain.uk wins £48k with Checkout Boost
Currently based online only, Waisttrain.uk is building big-time success with Waist Trainer which assists women with their weight loss goals and improves body confidence.
They have a high-demand product, tons of traffic and a large customer base. So what were their problems when they were looking for Checkout Boost?
Well, there are a lot of online stores out there selling the exact same product, Waisttrain.uk needs more motivation for their customers to buy from them, not from other providers. High traffic is good but the end goal is conversion rate, how to maximize the sales from the traffic they get. And a large customer base means that you need to keep a good connection with them to increase their engagement with your brand and turn them into loyal customers.
More often than not, an incentive is the best way to drive customers’ action. What matters is how to create a well-designed incentive offer that can yield tremendous results. And thank Waisttrain.uk for choosing Checkout Boost as your solution, we are proud to be a part of your journey.
How does Checkout Boost app contribute to their success?
Waisttrain.uk has generated more than 1,600 orders and 2,000 referral traffic simply by asking customers to share their carts with friends on social media to get 10% discount.
With Checkout Boost, the more offers you send to customers, the more shares you get, and the more social traffic you win.
And you know what? Their results are insane.
The numbers speak loud and clear. Checkout Boost works seamlessly and effectively. The offer is triggered at the time that customers are most likely to buy. It motivates your customers to take action immediately and brings WaistTrain.uk a good amount of organic social traffic without spending a single penny on ad.
This is just the very beginning of WaistTrain.uk’s journey with Checkout Boost. There are a lot more features they can take advantage of such as Countdown Timer, Sales Motivator or even Exit-Intent offer.
The road is still long and more awesome results are still ahead
And how about you? Are you ready to gain more sales with Checkout Boost like WaistTrain.uk?
How to make extra $135,523.68 with Boost Sales app?
Established in 2012 with a small 500 square-foot shop featuring brands that were not readily available elsewhere in the United States, Hazel Harper quickly established itself as a mecca for those with an eye for fresh and fun lifestyle products. They now have expanded their presence in over 12 countries with the aim to become synonymous with fun, adventurous and individuality.
Let’s get started with the question: Why did they choose Boost Sales?
Because successful companies will continually look for the most effective ways to substantially grow their business. And in the case of Hazel Harper, they leveraged upselling and cross-selling – the most typical yet powerful sales tactics to maximize the revenue from each sale they make. To be specific, they wanted to convince the customers who just want to shop for $60 per order to pay $120 instead and be twice as happy.
There must be a reason why they selected Boost Sales as the tool to execute their campaign. Let’s see why.
First off, take a look at the incredible result they got with Boost Sales in just a short period of 3 months.
They made it with only 1 simple Up-Sell offer, like this.
- Their custom Up-Sell offer
- Boost Sales’ smart recommendation
- The advanced feature – Sales Motivator
Let’s go further into details!
The custom Up-Sell offer is created by Hazel Harper. With this offer, they selected the products which they want to upsell to their customers.
And then, the offer is enhanced with Smart Upsell feature, which adds more Upsell products based on customers’ browsing activity (the products that the customers show interest the most) and the sales history of the store (the products that are frequently sold with the original ones). Don’t worry! This sophisticated part is taken care by our algorithm. All you need to do is to enable this feature in the app’s backend.
The sales motivator bar on the top of the offer is also a great part that drives their action – add more items to cart to get 10% discount.
All are set! They get a killer upsell offer.
Now let’s see what the keys of their success with Boost Sales are:
- The offer is subtle, customer-centric, looks less like sales. Both buyers and sellers get benefits from it.
- They executed the offer with the right tool which works seamlessly without a glitch, triggers the offer at just the right time and brings the best experience to their customers.
- One more thing, big data technology is employed perfectly in the offer. By tracking all the actions of the customers as well as store’s data, it generated the most relevant and personalized recommendation to upsell to your customers.
You can achieve both of these with Boost Sales app. It is as simple as that.
Ready to get started with Boost Sales and jumpstart your revenue yet?
The Anatomy of a Killer Email Marketing strategy with 40% ROI
As an email marketing service provider with our app MailBot, we know one big question of almost every eCommerce store owners: How to optimize your email marketing channel to make great results from each campaign?
So today, I would like to send you the Anatomy of a Killer Email Marketing strategy that one of our MailBot users – bikerhelmets.com employs to get 40% ROI with their campaigns – the dream number with all marketers out there.
But first, let’s take a look at their result in the past 3 months.
Awesome, right? High open rate and click rate, while Spam, Unsubscribe, and Bounce rates are very low, meaning that they are having a very healthy subscriber list.
Do you wonder how they made it? Let check it out below:
- They send personalized emails which are triggered by the customers’ actions on their store. No doubt that such action-triggered emails always deliver the highest open rate which leads to very good conversions.
You can easily do this by MailBot’s segmentation feature and then set up a series of follow-up emails to nurture your customers and make them come back to your store and buy your products. Once your complete the initial settings, the campaign will automatically work and make sales for you afterward
- The emails are sent at a specific time according to their customers’ time zone, which makes sure that they will not reach your customers in the middle of the night when no one checks their inboxes.
- Each campaign is sent out with different versions of email content and subject to avoid the spam filter. And this can be done automatically with MailBot only
- And of course, the email subjects are attractive, the contents are appealing to make customers to hit the CTA button which is a part of the email and redirects to their store to make/ complete their purchases. If you are too busy with other business tasks, no worry, MailBot will take care of this part for you with 09 pre-designed email campaigns with carefully written content, customized with your name, title, store domain, logo, social media.
Every marketing email you send with MailBot can be optimized to convert. Get ready to take your email marketing to the next level yet?
Here at Beeketing, we want to create more and more value for our beloved customers. We are delighted to hear and share your stories. If you want to inspire other store owners, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, so we will feature you on our blog. Or simply hit subscribe to receive the best practices with Beeketing apps every month.